We know it's frustrating to think that your order may have gone missing in transit, but don't panic!
Most "lost" orders are due to an error by the post office, and they typically catch these errors on their own and deliver your package within a few days.
Due to recent changes to USPS practices, shipping delays and errors have become more common. We thank you for your patience both with us and with the postal service as we all do our best to get your order into your hands as quickly as possible.
Common reasons why your order may be marked "delivered" by the post office when it hasn't actually arrived:
✨ Most Common: USPS may have incorrectly scanned your package as "delivered".
- Mistakes happen (they're only human, after all!) and sometimes USPS mis-scans a package as delivered when it's still at the post office or in the mail truck. These packages typically turn up in a day or two.
✨ USPS may have misdelivered your package to the wrong mailbox.
- This is rare, but it does happen. Fortunately, people are generally cool and honest, and they'll likely give the package back to the mail carrier to redeliver to you.
✨ Your shipping address was entered incorrectly when you placed your order.
- In this case, your order was marked "delivered" because it was actually delivered to the address on the shipping label. If the address you specified does not exist, the post office will typically return your order to Wishbeads and you'll see that reflected in the tracking info.
Here's what you should do right now:
- Check the shipping address on your order receipt and make sure it's correct. This receipt was emailed to you when you placed your order. If you can't find it, try searching your mailbox for "Wishbeads" to locate it.
- Check carefully around the front of your home. Sometimes mail carriers intend to be helpful by hiding packages from prying eyes, but they may have hidden it a little too well. 😉
- Check with other members of your household. Many "missing" orders turn out to have been received by a spouse, family member, or roommate who simply forgot to mention it.
- Check with your neighbors to see if they have received your package. If you live somewhere that the mailboxes are all in one central location, check with your "mailbox neighbors" too—people with mailboxes next to yours, even if they don't live next to you.
- After you have checked all of the above, kindly allow 5 business days from when your package was marked "delivered". If it still hasn't turned up after 5 days, click here to contact us and we'll be happy to help and ship a replacement order if necessary.
Things to know about delivery status and tracking:
- The "Order Delivered" email that we send you is triggered by the post office updating their tracking info to say it has been delivered.
- You receive the same tracking info that we receive. Sadly, we don't get any super-secret insider tracking info (wish we did!) that would allow us to pinpoint the whereabouts of your package beyond what's reflected in the tracking.