We know it's frustrating to think that your order may have gone missing in transit, but don't panic! Typically, these orders "shake out" on their own in a few days, meaning there was some error in delivery, and it gets corrected.
These are the most common reasons that orders go missing like this:
- USPS may have incorrectly marked your package as "delivered" before they've actually left it at your address. Mistakes happen (they're only human, after all!) and these packages usually turn up in a day or two.
- USPS may have accidentally delivered your package to the wrong mailbox. Fortunately, people are generally cool and honest, and they'll give it back to the mail carrier to redeliver correctly.
- The shipping address you entered when placing your order was incorrect and it went to the wrong address.
Here's what you should do right now:
- First, find the order receipt that we emailed to you when you placed your order and check that the shipping address you entered is correct. If it is NOT correct, click here: I entered the wrong shipping address when placing my order. What can I do?
- Next, check with your neighbors to see if any of them have received your package. If you live somewhere that the mailboxes are all in one central location, make sure to check with your "mailbox neighbors" too – that is, people with mailboxes next to yours, even if they don't live right next to you.
Please note that when we send you an email to let you know that your package has been delivered, that only means that the Post Office's tracking info has been updated to say it has been delivered. We don't have access to any super-secret extra info regarding the whereabouts of your package – we see the exact same tracking info that you do. But again, if it has not truly arrived, that doesn't necessarily mean that it was lost or stolen. It could just be an error with the USPS tracking info.
If you've ensured that your shipping address was entered correctly and your neighbors don't have your package, kindly allow 5 business days from when it was marked "delivered". If, after 5 days, it still hasn't turned up, click here to contact us and we'll be happy to help and ship a replacement order if necessary.