With Wish Rewards, you can earn points towards exclusive Wishbeads perks and discounts every time you shop! When you refer your friends and family, they'll get 10% off their order, too!
How to sign up and start earning Wish Points:
- Visit Wish Rewards and click the red Join Now button or sign into your Wishbeads account.
- The page will reload to display your current Reward Balance if you already have points.
- Scroll down to Ways to Earn Points to see all the ways you can earn.
How to redeem Wish Points
- Visit our Wish Rewards page and log in.
- Click the red Redeem Now button. You'll see a list of the rewards you've earned.
- Click the red Redeem button next to any reward to get your discount code.
- Enter your discount code at checkout before you complete your next order.
Can I earn points for a purchase I made before I signed up for Wish Rewards?
Yes! Your points are tracked via your email address even if you haven't signed up yet, but you will need to create an account before you can redeem them.
Simply create an account on our website using the same email address that you used to place your previous order. Your points will be automatically credited to your account!
Can I redeem my points to get a refund on a past order?
Afraid not. Points can only be applied to future purchases and cannot be redeemed for a refund.
Can I use my points with another coupon code or discount?
No. Discounts cannot be combined and only use one coupon code or discount can be applied per order. This applies to discounted product bundles, sales, or any other situation where you see a discount applied to your total at checkout.
However! Your points code never expires, so you can simply save it to use on a future purchase.
Note: Gift cards are treated the same as cash, so you CAN stack rewards points with a gift card!
I know I earned points, but I don't see them in my account. What gives?
Your points are tracked via your email address. Take a peek at your order receipt or the points notification email and make sure that the email address where you received those emails matches the one you're currently using to log in.
You may have multiple accounts under different email addresses, and your points are in a different account. 😉
If that doesn't solve the mystery just get in touch. We're happy to help!