Wishbeads Size Guide:
- Click here to view our Jewelry Size Guide.
- You can also find the length of each bracelet (or length range) on its product page on our website.
Things to know about Wishbeads bracelet sizing:
- The lengths listed in our Size Guide are taken measuring the bracelet from end-to-end, including the cylinder and clasp, and without stretching the elastic band.
- Bracelets made with natural gemstone beads (like our Intention Collection) are unique and can vary slightly in size, so we provide a length range (eg: 18cm–19cm) for those styles.
- Bracelets made with glass beads (like our Kids Collection) are more consistent in size, so you'll only see one length measurement for those styles.
- All Wishbeads bracelets feature an elastic band so that they can accommodate wrists of different sizes. More here: What is Wishbeads jewelry made from?
How to measure your wrist:
- Wrap a piece of string around your wrist (dental floss works great for this) so that it feels comfortable like you would want a bracelet to fit—not too loose, not too tight.
- Then, loosen up the string just a bit more. This is to accommodate the extra bulk that the beads add to the band. If you tuck your pinkie under the string and readjust, that should be just right.
- Grab a ruler and measure the string. All of our bracelet sizes are measured in centimeters.
- Compare to our Size Guide. Keep in mind that all of our bracelets feature an elastic band so there's a little wiggle room here, but stretching the band too much may cause it to wear out over time and break.
I need a custom-sized bracelet. Now what?
If you've measured your wrist using the instructions above and determined that you need a bracelet in a custom size, here's how that works: Ordering a Bracelet in a Custom Size.